No products in the cart.
Frequently asked questions and answers
For Security reasons, we are abide to do seller verification for each seller. No seller will be able to upload the products, till they provide the verification documents.
- You will receive an email from nepalionlinepasal.com with the details to upload the verification document.
- Please follow the instructions provided in the email
- Upload the ID from the Dashboard > Setting > Verification
- You will receive another email once we approve you as a seller.
Yes, please contact us and one of our team will assist you.
Yes, customers can leave feedback.
Positive customer feedback is the best way for shoppers to identify you as a trustworthy seller. Customers are more likely to purchase from you, therefore it is very important.
If you are using ‘Stripe connect’:
We process all our payment via ‘Stripe’, our third party payment processing provider. Firstly you will have to register and open an account with ‘Stripe’ then all your earning will be paid directly into your designated bank.
If you are not using ‘Stripe connect’:
If you do not want to open account with Stripe, you will have to to make funds withdrawal request from your ‘Seller’ dashboard. After that your request will be approved and processed within 3 working days. However, it is subjected to following condition:
1. You maintain a minimum balance of £15.
2. A full 7 days have passed after completion of order.
3. Funds being available in your bank account will be subject to the payment processing time of each individual bank.
So you need a clear picture in ‘PNG’ format, description, price and delivery information about your product.
Please refer to the section 6 of our “Terms of seller”
No, once we verify you as a seller, you can start uploading your products’ photographs.
There is no membership or listing fee payable to list your products on our site.
Our commission fee would be 6.75% + VAT of the price of each item sold and will apply to each sale.
Also there will be payment processing fee from *Stripe.
*’Stripe’ is our third party payment processing provider.
Not at all. Completing the form will help us to know more about your business so that we can provide information about working with us.
There might be some information missing which we require to process your application. Please check you have :
- put all the correct details in the registration form.
- waited 3 working days from the date you uploaded the verification documents.
- check your spam/junk email.
If you have followed all of the above steps then please get in touch so that we can check your application.